Call now on
0800 587 46 72
Outbound Telemarketer / Appointment Setter
Exciting opportunities have arisen to join the Funky Yukka interior landscaping team.
We are an ISO 9001 quality managed company specialising in providing high specification interior plant design services to the commercial business sector, throughout the country.
Funky Yukka has an immediate opportunity for an Outbound Telemarketer / Appointment Setter to call on businesses and prospects in order to build partnerships with these businesses and identify potential opportunities for interior landscaping services. This position requires excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to multi-task. Successful candidates must be able to get past receptionist 'gatekeepers' and be able to speak comfortably to business owners, managers or other decision makers.
Prior experience in telemarketing, sales, or customer service is preferred, but we are willing to train an entry level candidate with an outstanding personality and potential.
The Outbound Telemarketer / Appointment Setter is responsible for making a high volume of outbound calls on a daily basis to potential prospects and businesses, keeping notes of calls and activities and updating information in a customer database. This person is responsible for following-up with contacts they make, mailing information to potential employers and setting new appointments for our field representatives.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:•
Call potential employers and businesses on behalf of Funky Yukka
• Promote interior landscaping services to these businesses
• Update contact information and notes in a database
• Mail information brochures and other materials to contacts
• Set appointments for field representatives
• Report daily and weekly activities
• Contribute toward team efforts to meet pre-established goals
• Uphold the highest levels of professionalism and ethical conduct
• Bright, energetic and detail-oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Professional attitude and polished telephone communication skills
• Must have strong customer service and listening skills and be able to represent Funky Yukka positively to local business owners and potential hiring managers
• Must be computer literate using common applications, including Word, Excel and email
• Must know how to navigate and do research on the internet
• Previous telemarketing experience in appointment setting, collections, or outbound customer service preferred
• Business to business sales experience a plus
Remuneration depending on experience. Overtime sometimes available. Commission based sales offer additional income.
Up to 2 - 3 days per week. Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm Flexible Hours
Mobile Maintenance Operative
Reporting To: Operations Manager
Funky Yukka are an ISO 9001 quality managed company who provide interior and exterior plants to some of the biggest organisations across the UK from our Head Office in Stafford. Duties include visiting our client’s premises, replanting and tending to their tropical plant displays. We also provide other services such as Christmas trees hire and short and long term plant hire. As part of our service we maintain the plants by way of watering, pruning and cleaning. We are a forward thinking company that is growing steadily in this competitive market.
We are looking for people who are friendly, approachable, good with plants, can drive, can think outside the box and want to be part of a dynamic company. Previous experience in plant maintenance would be an advantage but everyone who enjoys travelling, has a passion for plants, is friendly and reliable will be considered. Full training is provided on both a one to one basis and group training. You will be the face of the company and will develop professional relationships with new and existing customers. It is therefore very important you enjoy interacting with people and providing great customer service. You must be enthusiastic, friendly and smart. Being able to work on your own initiative is essential. You will be responsible for your own budgets, time and quality standards so you must be very organised and motivated.
We are also looking at opening a brand new cleaning division so anyone with cleaning experience either daily or specialist are also welcome to apply.We are looking for people in the following areas – Midlands
A vehicle is provided and may also be used as transport from your home to clients premises which equates to £2000* p/a saving on your fuel bills. Training programme will be given. Travelling to London and such other regions will also be part of the role.
Overtime sometimes available.
Commission based sales offer additional income.
Holiday pay - Staff discount - Free uniform.
There are part time and full time positions available, holiday pay and staff discount – all of this for the right individuals.If you think you meet our requirements and would like to apply please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
1. The Maintenance of interior and exterior foliage units in accordance with company schedules, this includes driving to customers premises.
2. Carrying out or assistance with the making up and installation of foliage displays.
3. Delivery and collection of Christmas trees.
4. Maintenance of all relevant records and documentation as required by company policy.
5. Accountability for plant and materials usage on your clients sites. This may also include collection of plants and other items from pre-arranged suppliers.
6. Vehicle checks on a weekly basis.
7. Provision of reports and feed back in line with company policy to include periodic meetings at head office.
8. Use company vehicles in a safe and considerate manner, ensuring those vehicles allocated to you are kept clean, tidy and safe. Report any defects promptly and rectify in line with company policy and your legal responsibilities.
9. Adherence to the law, company polices, externally regulated systems e.g ISO9001, Safe contractor etc, procedures and memorandum.
10. Carry out all reasonable tasks as requested by the management.
Ready for a challenge? Meet our requirements?
Please send your C.V to email@example.com or Funky Yukka, Mitton Road, Bradley, ST18 9EA. Alternatively you can download our application form here and email or post it back to us.
Check out the jobs section on www.funkyyukka.co.uk.
Remuneration negotiable depending on experience.*20 miles per working day @ £0.40p/m
Sales Representative / Sales Manager / Creative Designer
Reporting To: Operations Manager
Funky Yukka are an ISO 9001 quality managed company who provide interior and exterior plants to some of the biggest organisations across the UK from our Head Office in Stafford. We also provide other services such as Christmas trees and short and long term plant hire. As part of our service we maintain the plants by way of watering, pruning and cleaning. We are a forward thinking company that is growing steadily in this competitive market. We are looking at opening a brand new cleaning division to complement our services and are looking for a forward thinking individual that will excel in selling multiple services to a broad spectrum of clients.
Sales of outright goods, rental and maintenance contracts for the rental and maintenance of interior and exterior plant displays, exterior grounds maintenance and supplementary business in the areas agreed with the Operations Manager.Total outright sales of cleaning works to include one off cleaning, deep cleaning, kitchen cleaning, sewage cleaning, fire and flood cleaning, hospital cleaning and daily cleaning contracts.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
1. Achievement of Sales targets
2. Perform the duties and responsibilities of a Sales Representative
3. Identify new customers, produce quotations and convert into sales
4. Expand sales and or services with existing customers
5. Compile weekly/monthly/quarterly sales reports
6. Ensure maintenance and rental contracts are signed and documented for all new business and ensure all sales are notified to head office.
7. To represent the company in a positive and professional manner at all times
8. Collate product feedback and assist in product range selection.
9. Involvement in the strategic sales development plan, budgets and their implementation.
10. Maintain and develop the company profile.
We are looking for someone who is friendly, approachable and professional. Someone who can drive, can think outside the box and wants to be part of a young and dynamic company. Previous experience in plant maintenance sales or cleaning sales would be an advantage but anyone who enjoys traveling, has a passion for sales, is friendly, reliable and enthusiastic will be considered. Most of all you have to have a passion for sales and be driven to hit your targets.
What can you bring to Funky Yukka and Funky Kleaning?
We are offering a competitive salary, uncapped commission, car allowance, fuel card or mileage allowance, phone and laptop for the right sales driven individual to join our company and help take it to the next level.
If you think you meet our requirements and would like to apply please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org