Call now on
0800 587 46 72
Mobile Maintenance Operative - Part Time
Reporting To: Operations Manager
Funky Yukka provide interior and exterior plants to some of the biggest organisations across the UK from our Head Office in Stafford and regional representatives. Duties include visiting our client’s premises, replanting and tending to their tropical plant displays. As part of our service we maintain the plants by way of watering, pruning and cleaning. We are a forward thinking company that is growing steadily in this competitive market. We also provide other services such as Christmas trees hire and short and long term plant hire.
We are looking for people who are friendly, approachable, good with plants, can drive, can think outside the box and want to be part of a dynamic company. Previous experience in plant maintenance would be an advantage but everyone who enjoys travelling, has a passion for plants, is friendly and reliable will be considered. Full training is provided on both a one to one basis and group training. You will be the face of the company and will develop professional relationships with new and existing customers. It is therefore very important you enjoy interacting with people and providing great customer service. You must be enthusiastic, friendly and smart. Being able to work on your own initiative is essential. You will be responsible for your own budgets, time and quality standards so you must be very organised and motivated.
Access to Public Transport or a vehicle is provided and may also be used as transport from your home to clients premises which equates to £2000* p/a saving on your fuel bills. Training programme will be given. Daily travelling to and around London and such other regions will also be part of the role.
Overtime sometimes available.
Commission based sales offer additional income.
Holiday pay - Staff discount - Free uniform.
There are part time and full time positions available, holiday pay and staff discount – all of this for the right individuals.If you think you meet our requirements and would like to apply please send your cv to email@example.com
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
1. The Maintenance of interior and exterior foliage units in accordance with company schedules, this includes driving to customers premises.
2. Carrying out or assistance with the making up and installation of foliage displays.
3. Delivery and collection of Christmas trees.
4. Maintenance of all relevant records and documentation as required by company policy.
5. Accountability for plant and materials usage on your clients sites. This may also include collection of plants and other items from pre-arranged suppliers.
6. Vehicle checks on a weekly basis.
7. Provision of reports and feed back in line with company policy to include periodic meetings at head office.
8. Use company vehicles in a safe and considerate manner, ensuring those vehicles allocated to you are kept clean, tidy and safe. Report any defects promptly and rectify in line with company policy and your legal responsibilities.
9. Adherence to the law, company polices, externally regulated systems etc, procedures and memorandum.
10. Carry out all reasonable tasks as requested by the management.
Ready for a challenge? Meet our requirements?
Please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or Funky Yukka, Mitton Road, Bradley, ST18 9EA. Alternatively you can download our application form here and email or post it back to us.
Check out the jobs section on www.funkyyukka.co.uk.
Remuneration negotiable depending on experience.*20 miles per working day @ £0.40p/m